NARHC MEMBERSHIP SALE now in effect!
If your clinic has never been a NARHC member before, join now to receive the remaining months of 2017 (free) plus all 12 months of 2018 for the one-year price. The 1st-time rate is also greatly discounted! Associations, Consultants and Governmental entities are welcome to join too, however, the sale is just for 1st-time RHCs. For rates, see the Membership Application below or call for a quote. If unsure of your member status, call us at 866-306-1961 for a quick lookup.
CLICK HERE for a NARHC Fillable Membership Application (new members or those with changes). Then print & mail/email in with pmt.
CLICK HERE for NARHC Membership RENEWALs (for past members). NOTE: Invoices for Jan-Dec. membership year are always created in Oct. You may pay with a credit card if your membership has no changes. The Primary Contact must log in and then go to My Acct/My Transactions/Pay Open Orders. RHCs or Non-RHCs are the members so you must be on the organizational profile or shopping on behalf of the org to see Membership Invoices. If no invoice, you can just go shopping for one in the NARHC store or call us 866-306-1961. The standard membership year is Jan. 1-Dec. 31 (and we don’t pro-rate) so renewals should pay by Jan. 1 for full value!
NARHC Membership Discounts:
1) A First time NARHC-Member Discount (for RHC types)
2) A Group Discount, and
3) Discounted Joint Memberships with three State Associations (CA, MO, TX).
Those seeking RHCs seeking membership for the 1st time should fill out an application and register through the NARHC office to receive the discounted price. Fax (866-311-9606), email to email@example.com or mail to NARHC, 2 E. Main St., Fremont, MI 49412. You may call 866-306-1961 for a quick look up to check the membership status of your RHC or Non-RHC.
What are the Benefits of a NARHC Membership?
- Representation & “your voice” in Washington before Congress and federal agencies
- Discounts to the NARHC Spring & Fall Institutes ($100 off per person)!
- Free Benchmarking for Member RHCs
- Experts available to provide information about policies affecting practice in rural areas
- 10% OFF on AAAASF & The Compliance Team Certifications & Recertifications
- Networking opportunities with other rural health clinic providers, policy-makers, and representatives from businesses serving rural health clinics
- Quarterly newsletter—NARHC News—providing up-to-date information on the latest developments in rural health care policy
- Timely publication of legislative alerts—the NARHC Legislative Update—on issues of importance to rural health clinics
- Opportunities to be at the forefront of policy development by serving on the Board
- Exclusive arrangements with businesses that work with RHCS
- Discount registration (up to $100 off per person) at NARHC Conferences Spring and Fall
- Educational programs
- FREE Online trainings
- FREE – Discount Prescription Cards (for employees and customers)
- Discount Background Checks